I'm a duckyyyy Photobucket Tagboard's for chumps and i'm a loner that's why i got no friend's link. Loljk. Blog keeps my secret. Shhhhh.

boo... / just fml... / wheres chicky... / stupid me... / its you... / hopefully... / 111111... / hahahahah k! -.- / give me a break... / beautiful people... /

First true love. Thursday, December 15, 2011 @ 7:53 PM

Yup, may we have long lasting friendship. :) He sent me text yesterday saying how happy he was to see me smiling and laughing with him and the rest at the car park after band. I was browsing through all my albums at fb and i found that picture. That's the day where we fly kite, my first time flying kite i mean. And also the day where we celebrated our 7th Monthsary and both of our birthday's since it falls on 3 straight days. :) Reading all the comments people wrote back then make me realize how lucky and happy we were to have each other. All the memories i had with him will be kept as memories.
So yesterday there's band praqctise at red house and we shooed -.- two residents complain about the noise. So we dispersed into groups. Then went Mac with Maam Afiqah, Sir Muz and Hafiz and we made our way to last year's practis place. On our way there Dahliah's slipper broke cus Syahindah stepped on it by accident. XD And so, terpakse curi a slipper from a block. Gotta admit it was quite funny but scary. Then got into out march in formation that wasn't a sucess and we got dismiss since the band leader wasn't dont with the formation. I was so semangat to do the marching in. -.- Then we slacked at Resident Corner and i played temple run. Guess what? :D I hit 1 million!! Ahahaha i was super happy when i got that. >< hahaha. Then slacked at carpark and that's where i had fun laughing and teasing each other. :) Everybody was in a good mood. Then went to qis house to pick up her money to buy fred perry bag. Then i was off to Lakeside alone -.- Went back home at around 8.15 and watched Ra.One with family and cousins.
So yeah, thats all. And oh, me and qis will be having the same bag next year. n.n i just cannot wait for school to reopen. I miss my cliques not the class. I miss adam so much!! >:/ He said he's coming for POP. Hmmm lets see.... Ohya, leaving for Desaru today. Going on a holiday like at last! :D I wanna go shopping but .... see first uh hah. K i'm off. Byeeeeeee.
Layout by Gabby. Images from here and here. Inspired by tumblr.