I'm a duckyyyy Photobucket Tagboard's for chumps and i'm a loner that's why i got no friend's link. Loljk. Blog keeps my secret. Shhhhh.

wheres chicky... / stupid me... / its you... / hopefully... / 111111... / hahahahah k! -.- / give me a break... / beautiful people... / first priority... / i wish.... /

just fml... Tuesday, November 29, 2011 @ 4:34 AM
just came back from the hospital and it wasn't a pleasant come back from there. many things happen. first, piggy cried. its my first ever time seeing her cry bcos of tht person and i just feel like crying with her. haiss i pity la. at first, when all my friends came, i was happy to see them. then we somehow started to talk about things. we became detective and look at photos. fucking heartbreaking. i never regret sending him tht text message. it was a good thing i did. if not, until now i wont know tht those photos existed. so what if you came and visit and tell my bestf tht you cant sleep thinking of me got admitted to the hospital? is tht only time you think about me or for past few days you have huh? i dont really trust what you said about your love towards me. even if you want to prove me to me..... pfft try your fucking damn best. its still hard for me to call you a jerk. but then, i nvr knew those photos until today. you want revenge on me? pfft have i ever put my hand over a boy's neck, stay at bed with two girls or have i ever lent my shirt to a guy? i trust whtever you do there and looks like you gave me craps. you took advantage of it huh. now i feel like accusing you cus i can see all the evidence. i think you deserve shits in your life. goodluck.
Layout by Gabby. Images from here and here. Inspired by tumblr.