I'm a duckyyyy Photobucket Tagboard's for chumps and i'm a loner that's why i got no friend's link. Loljk. Blog keeps my secret. Shhhhh.

hahahahah k! -.- / give me a break... / beautiful people... / first priority... / i wish.... / I fail, again .... / get back upppp... / crash and burn... / i miss you.... / so unforgettable... /

111111... Friday, November 11, 2011 @ 8:40 PM

Well, yesterday was 11/11/11. I went out with Balqis, Dahliah, Raii, Rasyid and Haran who suddenly came to join us ^^ Yeaa, its kinda weird for us to go out together all of a sudden. so, we all meet up at bns and i semangat bring my kite down to play kite at Marina Barrage and then it was canceled. -.- many stupid and crazy things happen at bns. super kanchiong siaa. HAHAHA. then took the mrt to bishan and take the circle line mrt to Botanic Garden. everybody was super hungry tht time. Hahaha. i was hoping that there will be a huge space for me to play kite. dont wanna bring my kite go to waste. >< so we walk and its like not the Botanic Garden like tht. Then we found a pondok and sit there. I take out my kite and fix it. ^^ So damn excited to play. after that, me balqis and dahliah had trouble flying it. stupid kite. theres no wind uh that time so its quite frustrating when the kite keep falling down. later then we pack up and walk back to Cheers to buy some food since we're super hungry. -.- otw there, there a wide open space. so what else? i play kite lor. :D and oh, i didnt keep my kite yet. so i manage to fly sooo high. super happy. ^^ since i was so wanting to play my kite, balqis and dahliah went to cheers to buy some food. and i keep flying my kite. then, gave raii and rasyid a try to play since raii never fly kite before. thought them how to hendle the rope and stuffs and they manage to fly damn high after so many tries. :) then camwhore and stuffs and head back to woodlands. otw there, dahliah was super restless. xD in the mrt, we all laughing like because of many stupid lame jokes. kinda embarrassing to the public but its okay. :D somemore the mst was pack with working people. so head down to swing together....memories. :') then balqis went home and left with me dahliah raii rasyid and haran. slacked at the playground until 9pm. we gossip about people from their batch and my batch. talk about gays, prank call someone, and stuffs. hahaha. stupid moment. xD so at 9pm and we all went home. n_______n ohya, before tht syahindah went down to swing for me. i was wanting to hear her laugh because of the turtle head. and yeahh, she did make me laugh. xD hahaha. everybody's was loving her laugh siaaa. so this people made my 11/11/11 a great day. Everybody was enjoying the day too. :)
Layout by Gabby. Images from here and here. Inspired by tumblr.