I'm a duckyyyy Photobucket Tagboard's for chumps and i'm a loner that's why i got no friend's link. Loljk. Blog keeps my secret. Shhhhh.

its you... / hopefully... / 111111... / hahahahah k! -.- / give me a break... / beautiful people... / first priority... / i wish.... / I fail, again .... / get back upppp... /

stupid me... Saturday, November 19, 2011 @ 12:46 AM

im saving myself for a better. i think i've hold on for too long. i don't wanna hurt myself because of him, i dont want to be sad because of him. i just want to be happy. ysterday night was the night where i told myself i wanna let go of him cus of certain reasons. i want to let go because i'm scared to be use and to be play too. i've been used once, and im not gonna let the him do it to me like wht my crappy ex did to me. i don't wanna be use by him just because he knows im here for him to guide him along the way. i'm not some kind of slut to be use ok. letting a girl use your shirt during chalet. what is tht? i dont know what kind of stuffs you did at chalet but i told you tht i trust you everything you do there. i dont know if you took advantage of it but i just trust you what ever things you do there. its so nice of you to lent your shirt to a girl huh? :) i wonder wht kind of things you do there. i never say tht i accuse of having a girl behind my back. i even apologise if what i said was wrong and hoping for an explanation frm you. and you gave me harsh things back. well, this time im not gonna look back. i told myself that enough is enough especially doing this kind of things to me. i feel so stupid trusting you. i dont want to be treated like wht one of my ex did to me. this time, i know i won't look back. i just wish you happiness in life.
Layout by Gabby. Images from here and here. Inspired by tumblr.