I'm a duckyyyy Photobucket Tagboard's for chumps and i'm a loner that's why i got no friend's link. Loljk. Blog keeps my secret. Shhhhh.

stupid me... / its you... / hopefully... / 111111... / hahahahah k! -.- / give me a break... / beautiful people... / first priority... / i wish.... / I fail, again .... /

wheres chicky... Monday, November 21, 2011 @ 4:56 AM

well chicky is at Bandung right now. I wanna go holidays! >:( so hows my life? my life has been okay. nothing bad happen, nothing good happen. but i know, i'm happy right now. no more burdens. :) got close with a new clique. as usual, funny people. just can't wait for POP. and yes, i still think about you when i post this. but sadly, it doesn't have any good impact of me.
Layout by Gabby. Images from here and here. Inspired by tumblr.