I'm a duckyyyy Photobucket Tagboard's for chumps and i'm a loner that's why i got no friend's link. Loljk. Blog keeps my secret. Shhhhh.

just fml... / wheres chicky... / stupid me... / its you... / hopefully... / 111111... / hahahahah k! -.- / give me a break... / beautiful people... / first priority... /

boo... Saturday, December 3, 2011 @ 7:48 PM
Sooooooooo, its been kinda long since ive updated my blog. So where were i the past few days? Busy having band and packing to move out. Yup, i move out already from 739 to 29. I was just about to love tht neighbourhood cus many ppl stay near me and stuffs just tht the neighbourhood is complicated. Well, atleast i got a balqis, syahmi and raikhal tht stay near me. And more? Somemore its near to school, 10mins walk only. Heeee. Just few days ago i moved in. Thanks to the help of ipin, alif hilmi and syahmi. It was a last minute thing uh. Then comeby Dahliah and Balqis. What a kecoh night for us esp when we got wet at the back of lorry cus it rained. Today marks the 4th. And his planned to UK was canceled due to some reason. So i was having trouble thinking whether i should or not sent him a good safe trip and more stuffs in the msg, and in the end i did. I didn't expect him to reply until today morning he replied saying he's not gg and stuffs. So yeah. Many things i expect from me and him to be as in less the a couple but i dont think its gonna happen. I can feel the little hope of me and him, but i take it tht its just nothing. Its never going to happen. Just tht, i hope he wont get into trouble and have happiness in life. Though i cant forget wht he did to me last time, im trying not to look back at the past to remind hw stupid i was to give my trust to him. I wonder if he regrets what he had done to me....
Layout by Gabby. Images from here and here. Inspired by tumblr.